At Potts Lawyers, we have successfully represented both employees and employers in respect of their legal issue.
Employment law encompasses an array of fields, such as:
- general advice as to the conduct of employees and/or employers,
- preparation of, or the adherence to, employment contracts,
- dispute resolution in the workplace which may result in a show cause notice being issued, and investigations following;
- unfair dismissal applications and conciliation conferences following a decision that may be ‘harsh, unjust and unreasonable’;
- claims of constructive dismissal following a forced resignation;
- the legitimacy of redundancy packages under an applicable award;
- advice as to correct processes of termination; and
- specialised advice as to policies and procedures that must be followed, as governed by the Fair Work Commission.