Your best protection is a team of expert criminal lawyers you can trust to act in your best interests; someone who knows the court system and can advise, negotiate and advocate for you. We can’t stress enough the difference that early, strategic advice can make to the ultimate outcome of your police matter.
Potts Lawyers is Queensland’s largest private criminal law firm and our lawyers have a combined experience of more than 100 years. Our team of dedicated criminal law advocates have experience in all areas of criminal law, whether it is a minor matter or the most serious of crimes.
Facing criminal charges can seem to be one of the most stressful times of your life. With our criminal law experts in your corner, we will not only alleviate that stress but help you achieve exceptional results. Contact us today!
Listed in the table below are law information pages on Other Criminal Offences
- Abandoning A Child
- Abduction Of Child Under 16/ Child Stealing
- Aiding Persons To Escape From Lawful Custody
- Attempting To Pervert Justice
- Blackmail/ Demand Property With Menace/ Extortion By Threats
- Bomb Hoaxes
- Compounding Crimes
- Corruption Of A Witness
- Cruelty To Children Under 16
- Deprivation Of Liberty
- Escape From Lawful Custody
- Harbouring Escaped Prisoners
- Retaliation Against Judicial Officer, Juror, Witness